“EVENTS ON ARTHUR AVENUE ALL THE YEARS LONG!!
~ Brothers Two, Dominique Joseph and Lee Joseph Jr. ~
“Look what is possible when one blends faith, heritage and work!
Thank you for the opportunity to serve The Father through
Your good and right stewardship for our ancestral home of origin;
He will not be outdone in this generosity and our faithfulness.”
Lead, Kindly Light! Anna Bernadette
January 2001 to 2 June 2010 (9 years) for 52 Wednesdays or Fridays x 52 weeks in a year =
468 hours (12 hours days) spent on Arthur Avenue in nine years!
Two full days and one night are spent on Arthur Avenue for every event ~ 57 to date…
Grand Total = 525 days and 57 nights spent on Arthur Avenue in nine years.
The loveliest of times for the labor of love required. The home sings with these blessed events!!
Héctor Rafael is happy that it makes me happy and this should indeed make you happy!!
Thank you and you’re welcome!
This genesis compilation of Ministries/Timelines/Calendar of Events/Happenings morphed into links by year!
1990 Forward to Today:
1- CREATIVE NETWORK RESOURCE LIST ACTIVITY BOOK
A 40 CATEGORY LIST OF NEEDS AND RESOURCES IN THE DIOCESE OF LAKE CHARLES, LOUISIANA/ FIVE PARISH AREA.
2- LITURGY ACTIVITY BOOK
CATEGORIES INCLUDE FORMS OF WORSHIP FROM CONTENT LECTURES AT TRINITY COLLEGE TO AREA DIOCESAN TRAINING IN LECTORING (COMMISSIONED), EUCHARISTIC MINISTRY (COMMISSIONED) , CANTORING/PARISH MUSIC MINISTRY, COMMUNION SERVICES (COMMISSIONED), WAKE SERVICES (COMMISSIONED), OLQH STAGED EVENTS COMPANY (CREATOR) AND PLANNING FUNERALS WITH FAMILY MEMBERS.
Received a Macintosh!!!...
3- LAKE CHARLES, LA DIOCESAN CATHOLIC TELEVISION SEGMENTS AS FACILITATOR:
1- ‘Points of Interest’ ~ 27 May 1990-11 March 1993; 2- ‘In His Image’ ~ 22 April 1993-28 January 2001;
3-‘From the Pew’ ~ 06 February 1994-04 February 2001; 4-‘Building Bridges ~ 21 January 1996-05 January 19971; 5-“Lead, Kindly Kight!’ ~ 25 November 2001-11 June 2017=27 years of interviewing and listening to many, many of God’s good people!
4- 'MANAGING AND MONITORING A DIAGNOSIS' ACTIVITY BOOK
A RESOURCE BOOK COMPILED AS A WAY TO ASSIST A PERSON/PARENTS WITH MANAGING DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF A CHRONIC ILLNESS.
5- ...'ON BEING ELECTRONICALLY FAITHFUL!' ACTIVITY BOOK
A CONTINUALLY EVOLVING WAY TO NETWORK MOTHER CHURCH GLOBALLY TO INCLUDE EXTENSIVE COMPUTER RESEARCH CATEGORIZED
6- CRISIS TASK MINISTRY
AFTER A HIGH SCHOOL BURNED COUNSELORS FROM LAKE CHARLES WERE ORGANIZED TO MEET WITH PARENTS, FACULTY, STUDENTS AND THE CHILDREN IN THE CHURCH ANNEX FOR TRAUMA COUNSELING THE NIGHT AFTER THE DEVASTATING FIRE.
7- MEETING WITH A FRIEND AND HER FRIENDS FOR EUCHARIST, PRAYER & REFLECTION AT CHARTER HOSPITAL.
8- CHILDREN WHO GRIEVE MINISTRY
A NETWORK OF PEOPLE/AGENCIES WHO JOURNEY WITH A CHILD THROUGH THE MOURNING PROCESS OF SHARING FEARS AND EXPERIENCES AS THEY STRUGGLE THROUGH THE AGONY OF THEIR TERRIBLE LOSS AND BEGIN THE SLOW PROCESS OF HEALING. CATEGORIES ARE: ABUSE (ABANDONMENT, CHEMICAL, DRUGS, EMOTIONAL, EXPLOITATION, MENTAL, PHYSICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, SEXUAL), COUNSELING/THERAPIES, DEATH/ DYING/ GRIEVING, DIVORCE, EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS, HOMELESSNESS/SHELTERS, ILLNESS/DIAGNOSIS/DISORDERS/DEFORMITY, KIDNAPPING, LEGAL SYSTEM, VIOLENCE
9- SILENT RETREAT TO INCORPORATE TIME MANAGEMENT WITH A CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE DAY IN MY HOME...A SMALL GROUP OF MEN AND WOMAN. THOUGHTS ON PRAYER, SPIRITUAL JOURNALING AND WORK ARE SHARED. ORGANIZING AND TEACHING THE USE OF A SCHEDULING BOOK AND ACTIVITY BOOK.
10- FACULTY/STAFF REFLECTION PRIOR TO IN-SERVICE:
Once per quarter, work with a faculty member to plan and execute a 15-minute Reflection prior to the start of a scheduled in-service.
11. “Sacred Dramas…”
12. ST.LOUIS CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL “Staged Events Company!”
CATHOLIC CHRISTIAN LEADERSHIP MINISTRY IS YOUTH COMING TOGETHER FOR LITURGY AND TO STAGE SACRED DRAMA BASED ON ANCIENT RELIGIOUS THEATRE. IN THE PROCESS, YOUTH 'BREAK INTO' THE GOSPEL AND CHOOSE THEOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE FORMS OF MOVEMENT FOR TODAYS CHURCH - DRAMA, DANCE, MIME, STORYTELLING, POEMS AND MUSIC BE IT PERCUSSION, GREGORIAN, A CAPELLA OR INTERNATIONAL FOLK HYMMS TO EXPRESS THEIR FEELINGS ABOUT...THE WORD MADE FLESH."
A. In the beginning/January 2001, siblings meet on 8th Street; all present/DJM handles the operation of Arthur Avenue
In gratefulness for the occasion of your Anniversary, Blessed Birthday, & Christmas…
A donation has been made to the
Lee Joseph Jr. and Dominique Joseph Monlezun, L.L.C. for the
Lee Joseph and Anna Gertrude Hensgens-Monlezun Family home...
For related events in the spirit of hospitality to
Family, friends and strangers-no-longer who gather there to,
Celebrate family gatherings at,
Easter,‘Anniversary Tidy-up Arthur Avenue Day’,
‘Christmas Eve-Eve’ for the Grandchildren and their Families and
Christmas Eve for all complete with the
Family Hayride, Santa Claus and the culmination with Holy Mass.
As well as,
27 December when still more come to gather round the table
and all the home is put in order!
Attend Silent Retreats (112 attendees to date-Sarah Elizabeth & Parris Ann especially, as the story is handed down!)
as well as,
Support the Lee Joseph & Anna Gertrude Hensgens-Monlezun Guest Lecture Series... The last one was
April 10, 2002 for the second in the series…
Along with the Sibling/ Spouses Monthly Dinners and the
Lee Joseph & Anna Gertrude Hensgens-Monlezun Family Website (under construction!)
Our Family is forming and transforming
Our way of being family in this world, at this time in history.
I pray our parents, forefathers/mothers continue to light our paths
As we reverence them by good example in faith, family, study and work.
We are grateful for your life and love.
We love you
Lead, Kindly Light!
Hector Rafael, Anna Bernadette & Antoine Adolfo
9. Began meetings November 2003 to March 23, 2004 for the Jeff Davis Parish Healthcare thrust… LAHC…delivered to Beverly M./Volunteer Ctr. the Healthcare Referral Directory for her database! ~Healthcare Referral Directory printed (6) original for the LAHC -to CSPH Access Center, Coordinated Care, Geri-Psych, Marketing, LA Rural Health Access Program, AHEC, Volunteer Center of LA;
13. RCIA/Inquiry Team at OLQH parish 22 January 2004 …Msgr. Irving A. DeBlanc ongoing Spiritual Director and Mentor!!
16. Germanfest Singers 2004 finally/discerning documentary on Roberts Cove, ‘We Are Our Ancestors!’
17. Begin planning a ‘Monlezun Reunion’ with Fact Sheet April 23, 2005 on Arthur Avenue!
18. March 2004 began teaching the Medical Resource Book (MRB) through CHRISTUS St. Patrick Hospital (CSPH) Support Groups; Fall 2004 met/MRB to Nursing Director/MSU offering to teach and gave to the NP program; MRB goes onto Lee Joseph Jr.’s website & CSPH inputs the MRB on their website
20. February 7, 2004 ~ 21st Silent Retreat on Arthur Avenue since Mom died and is Veronica Gertrude’s 45th birthday!!
21. Dominique and Louisa Thomasine Peterson-Monlezun Family Reunion, Saturday 23 April 2005 on Arthur Avenue-To plan well!
22. January 2005 – the Msgr. Irving A. DeBlanc Special Collections commences, MSU Archives finishing Epiphany 2008!!
23. February 2005 e-letter to Karen Stubblefield offering to teach a ‘Working Binder’ through CSPH complete with a homemade ‘brochure!’
24. May 2005 – The Business of the Spirituality of Wellness ‘brochure’ & website to offer all…Lee Joseph/Lake Arthur Health Clinic/Constance Victoria/Ellen Jones through ODT/Intranet, wiring diagrams!!
37. e-letter/Fact Sheet to Karen Stubblefield for a possible CSPH Special Collections
38. January 2005 – the’ Msgr. Irving A. DeBlanc Special Collection’ commences, MSU Archives finishing Epiphany 2008!!
39. 1 January 2007 commenced organizing my study incorporating all files, books of certain categories into Binders…then into laptop, organized all folders and files!!...Table of Contents
3 March 2001 Arthur Avenue Silent Retreat <> 10 February 2009 Arthur Avenue Heritage Tours <>
1 May 2001 Place Based Heritage Education <> October 2009 Germanfest “A Family Heritage Sequence’ PPt. Presentation <> 2010 DVD Two-Part Series on Arthur Avenue Heritage Home and German Heritage <> 21 October 2010 (First) Lafayette Genealogical Society” A Family Heritage Sequence’ PPt. Presentation: